“Anne Powell’s poems reach from the soul-baring Waikanae River all the way across the earth to cascades of stars over cold desert sand. At times focusing on the wealth of wisdom nature imparts upon patient observation, at others on the daily realities of those people who live beyond our familiar trajectories, Anne stays grounded in her ability to see the sacred in a world of both stillness and disturbance”.
How to Order your Copy... $25 + $5 pp
To order by mail:
Book Orders 2 Olliver Grove,, Waikanae Beach 5036
• Indicate book title and number required
• Indicate where you want the book/s posted to:
Make cheques payable to: Cenacle Sisters Trust Board
To order online:
Direct payments to Cenacle Sisters Trust Board 06 0594 0024607 00
• Include your name (particulars); and
• Book name (code).
Email your book order and details to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Indicate book title and number required.
• Indicate where you want the book/s posted to.